Roy Stephenson, Director
- With over 25 years of experience in the payment card industry, Roy was previously with American Express, as VP and General Manager
- As a consultant, works with banking and payment card clients around the world, advising on best practices in customer marketing and profitability management
- As rewards lead for a global card association, audited financial services rewards programmes in Argentina, Chile, Spain, Germany and Italy. As an independent consultant completed similar assignments in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Dubai, Kuwait, Australia, Singapore, Spain, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Venezuela and Mexico
- Frequent contributor to Global Reach, a VoiceAmerica programme for business leaders; writes Expert’s Corner for NYPAY, New York’s professional organization for payment industry leaders
- Roy speaks excellent Spanish, and wrote Marketing Planning for Financial Services (Gower Publishing). He holds a B. Com, an MA in Management Studies and is a Fellow of the RSA
Sam Stephenson, Director
- Sam brings over 20 years marketing experience to Polaris having worked for a number of agency and client brands focusing on consumer marketing.
- Sam currently is leads a Project Director for a national loyalty scheme
- Prior to Polaris, Sam was a Director and co-owner of Pepper Consultants. His key role was Project Director for British Gas delivering consumer programmes for its £15m sponsorship of British Swimming from 2009-13.
- Before joining Pepper Consultants, he spent six years at Timex Group where his last position was as International Marketing Director in EMEA. He led the team that successfully launched Reebok, Timberland, Timex and TX watch marques across EMEA. Additional expertise running blue riband sponsorships events including London Fashion Week, London Marathon, Giro d’Italia and Ironman events across Europe.
- Sam has a BSc in Managerial and Administrative Studies from Aston University